Grange Credit Union is a family oriented financial cooperative dedicated to providing its Grange and agri-business association members financial security through high dividends on savings and low rates on loans.
Financial services are designed to be responsive to member needs and are delivered in a professional, personalized, and trusting manner.
On May 22, 1948, Sonoma County Grange Credit Union was licensed by the Department of Corporations, State of California. At the June 9, 1948 Board Meeting, the Treasurer reported that there were seven members, share balances of $40, loan balances of $0, and cash in the bank of 30 cents. The Board voted to approve the purchase of a stamp bearing the name of the credit union. By the end of the first year there were 70 members and $3,500 in assets. By the end of the second year, the credit union had caught on, and there were 136 members and $39,000 in assets.
In December 1949, the 100th member joined the credit union, and the Charter List was officially closed.
Today, with assets exceeding $36,994,463.00 and 2,413 members, the credit union staff and directors remain as committed as ever to the personal service and sound financial decisions that these visionary individuals established.
Position Title: No Openings at this time